Type: Full Time Position
This is an on-site salaried position, based Murrieta, California.
Please do not contact us about outsourcing. And please no recruiters.
We are looking for a back end php developer who is experienced with MVC architecture and working with APIs. This position will work closely with our UX development team on custom modules. Great opportunity to learn and expand your skill set on all kinds of projects.
- 2-5yrs experience with PHP and MySQL
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS. Ability to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Very experienced with MVC architecture / OOP php programming
- Basic understanding of Responsive CSS Layouts
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects
- Experience developing for a LAMP development (.htaccess)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- iOS or Android app development skills is a huge +
- Develop, maintain, and implement a broad range of web and mobile based client tools including Content Management Systems, Ecommerce and custom applications
- Ability to accurately specify time lines
- Attention to detail, We like to do it right the first time
- Work closely with front end developers implementing functionality within their layouts