Type: Full Time Position
This is an on-site salaried position, based in Murrieta, California.
Please do not contact us about outsourcing. And please no recruiters.
- 2yrs+ experience in digital marketing
- Experience in on-site SEO, PPC, Conversion rate optimization, and remarketing strategies.
- Experience with Adwords, Analytics, and Webmaster Tools
- Strong understanding of major search engine algorithms
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Must be able to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- Create comprehensive campaigns to improve rank, conversion, and overall traffic
- Off site link research
- Manage, track, and report on PPC/CPM Ads
- Create and manage social media campaigns
- Responsible for making strategic decisions that are tied to all search related deliverables
- Responsible for the delivery of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables
- Provide consultation on all aspects of SEO
- Responsible for the successful “integration” of SEM and social media as related to the overarching SEO strategy
- Optimization of onsite content
- Recommendations for new content creation
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Measurement and performance reporting
- Research and analysis of competitor sites
- Meet with clients monthly to discuss strategy and review progress